Sunday, January 1, 2012

Life is complex 001 : Singapore airport sign

Happens to be in the changi airport.  While waiting for the skytrain to go from T1 to T2, saw this monitor






It lists all flight status at terminal 1 which is fine.  But, for all terminal 2 flights, it just says "Go to terminal 2".

My problem is I know my flight is from terminal 2 but came to terminal 1 to explore.  I want to know what is the status of my flight at terminal 2.  Unfortunately, i have to go to terminal 2 to find out. There is already the terminal number above the monitors and if required, they can add another column for the terminal number.  Noticed that at every terminal, display shows other terminal's info but says Go to terminal... .  Was there any usability study ?

Life is complex.









No comments: